If IBP cannot get Google rankings on your computer, do the following:
- Go to Tools > Manual web search in IBP’s main window.
- Select the Google variation with which it doesn’t work.
- Search for a keyword.
- Confirm the cookie message. That’s it.
If it still does not work, try one or all of the following options:
- Uncheck “Delete search engine cookies” in IBP’s settings window. You can find that checkbox here: IBP > Main Window > Administraion > General settings > Human emulation
- IE > Options > Advanced > Reset
- IE > Options > General > Browser history > Delete
- IE > Options > Security > Trusted websites > Enter https://www.google.com (and all local Google versions that you want to check)
- IE > Options > Security > Accept all cookies